Hunger Pangs Remedies
- DRINK WATER
- Anytime you have a craving just drink some water, does wonders!
- Picture yourself at a healthy weight, at the goal state of fitness you would like to be.
- Pass someone baking, grilling, stir-fry etc and taking all the smells.
- Bring up the heart rate a little, and your body will generate its own happy chemicals endorphins.
- Also stretch, helps reduce stress and tension.
- Wonderful to reset your batteries and your clock, and helps relax the body so it has a chance to heal the body during detox.
- Moving the jaw actually stimulates the mind to produce chemicals that signal the brain to tell your stomach you are full.
- No time to be for emotional or boredom eating periods.
- Do your nails.
- Moisturize with SPF since your skin may become dry. Help heal the outside of your body while your body works extra hard to clean its inside.
- Protect your body from being more susceptible to infections; taking a multi-vitamin and vitamin C and keep your skin healthy.
- Frustrated? Let it out in a journal or blog, so you can track your progress and so people will read about your journey. It does make you feel more accountable and distracts you from swaying from your goal.
- Music has a magical power over your emotions, listen to tracks that bring your mood up, or that allow your mind to wander into thoughts you would have never had the chance to think of before.
- Starting a diet with a friend, having a pet to walk and care for, or having a friend support you are all great ways to stay accountable and on track.
- You will be surprised how productive you will feel =)
*Note smoking/drugs are not options*